James Marcus graduates from university.
Lisa Trevor is born to George and Jessica Trevor.
Lord Spencer commissions a New York architect, George Trevor, to design and build a mansion in the Arklay Mountains, a project that would take 5 years to complete.
Michael Warren moves to Raccoon City and begins working on the cable car system within the city.
Oswell E. Spencer and James Marcus officially establish the Progenitor virus.
- Unknown Dates
- A variant of the Progenitor virus (Type-A) is administered to Jessica Trevor with negative results, she is disposed of soon after.
- A variant of the Progenitor virus (Type-B) is administered to Lisa Trevor with positive results, she is kept for observation.
- Architect George Trevor arrives at the Spencer Mansion. He believes his wife and daughter have already departed the mansion to visit a sick aunt who was hospitalized 3 days earlier.
- Jessica writes a letter to her daughter, outlining an escape plan to be implemented the next time they are taken to the lab. However, she is killed before it can be executed.
- Lisa Trevor wakes up after being injected with the Progenitor virus. She is worried about the sudden disappearance of her mother and feels abandoned.
- Spencer offers George Trevor a guided tour around the mansion; he discusses his artwork collection as well as his plans for Umbrella.
Lisa – now in a deranged state - writes about the killing of a woman who impersonated her mother. She harvests the woman's face, hoping to return it to her real mother.
Lisa Trevor, now beyond help, writes of her discovery of her mothers coffin. She recognized her mother's scent from within, but was unable to open the lid because of the large stones holding it in place.
George Trevor, unsettled by the disappearance of his wife and daughter looks around the mansion, and in the courtyard notices "additions" to his work.
George Trevor walks around the mansion further, and notices the shotgun given to Spencer by his wife for his birthday is also missing.
George Trevor is confined to a room in the mansion due to “security reasons”. He suspects the real reason is because - other than Spencer - only he knows all of the mansion’s secrets.
As George Trevor writes in his diary he recalls that just before losing consciousness he overheard the men in lab coats saying, "Most likely your family is already..." He prays for their safety.
George Trevor escapes his prison cell of a room and struggles to remember the traps he designed throughout the mansion.
George Trevor is still unable to find a way off of the estate, despite having been everywhere on the grounds. In a corridor, he finds a single high-heeled shoe belonging to his wife, Jessica. Regardless of this grim discovery, he refuses to give up hope that his family is still alive.
George Trevor describes in his journal of malnourishment. His descriptions suggest he has become mentally unstable.
George Trevor (the date "November 31" is a translation error) writes in his journal. He writes of his discovery of a grave stone with his name on. He finally realises that Spencer intended him to die since he was chosen to build the mansion.
December 19th (Conjecture)Editar
Lisa Trevor, now totally deranged, attempts to write in her journal, detailing her finding of her father's tomb. She describes her parents' bodies inside their coffins (due to being unable to reach her mother's, she may have looked through a crack), with Jessica being "whiTe and haRd" (Skeletonised) and George as "reD and sLimey".
- The date is merely given as "19" and seems to take place after George is entombed.
- Oswell E. Spencer officially establishes Umbrella.
- The cable trolleys that circulate around Raccoon City are built and imported from Europe.
- The managing director of the Incineration Disposal Plant P-12A" is born.
James Marcus describes his thoughts of Spencer's decision to start a company.
James Marcus is chosen by Spencer to become the director of the Research Center within the Arklay Mountains. Marcus does not care for a job of training new employees but chooses the job anyway as a place of conducting his experiments.
Marcus writes in his journal about his latest argument with Spencer over the development of the Progenitor virus.
The Raccoon Subway system is officially opened for business. The subway currently only runs for one mile and has three stops.
The construction of Umbrella's Antarctic Base is completed.
Alexander Ashford combines his DNA, with the DNA of his ancestor Veronica. The fertilised sample is implanted into a surrogate. The Surrogate dies after child birth whilst the intended offspring; "Alexia," survives. A second child is created unintentionally, as a by-product; "Alfred".
Jill Valentine is born
A new filovirus known as Ebola is discovered in North Africa.
The Assistant Director of the Umbrella Research Center notes the low-caliber of trainees sent to him by headquarters, with the possible exceptions of William Birkin and Albert Wesker.
The Assistant Director notes the competitive nature between a scholastic Birkin and a practical Wesker. He refers to both trainees as being ruthless and cruel.
The Assistant Director at the Research Center is ordered by Director James Marcus to prolong and intensify competition between William and Albert.
Marcus sends a telegram to the Umbrella facility in West Africa, announcing the success of his viral project.
Marcus notes infecting four leeches with the experimental virus. He notes that their single-minded biology is perfect for bio-weapons research.
Marcus notes on this day that the initial four leeches have doubled their size and numbers. However, a lack of suitable nourishment loses two of the leeches to cannibalism.
Marcus notes that half of the leeches have been killed after their live-feed fought back. He also notes that their cannibalism is ceasing and that their individuality is being replaced with a more collective thinking.
Marcus notes that the leeches have evolved into the use of a collective-consciousness.
Marcus notes about an employee stumbling onto his experiments. As to not reveal his experiments, Marcus ponders on the notion of a human being being an adequate food source for his leeches.
Marcus discovers that his leeches have begun forming together in an attempt to mimic him.
- Umbrella officially closes their training facility in the Arklay Mountains. Marcus however, remains at the facility to continue his research.
- Eighteen-year old Albert Wesker and sixteen-year old William Birkin are assigned to the nearby Arklay Laboratory as chief researchers.
- Wesker and Birkin arrive at the Arklay Reseach Facility by helicopter.
- Birkin searches through research documents of the Ebola virus which had been discovered in Africa.
- Wesker notes how 90% of people infected with the Ebola virus will die, and that it possesses remarkable destructive capabilities if it were to be used as a weapon.
- Wesker also notes that Birkin has no interest in curing the Ebola virus or using it to create Bio Organic Weapons. His only interest is research. Spencer on the other hand, is already planning on mass-producing B.O.W.s.
- Birkin toys with the idea of developing an enhanced virus by combining the Progenitor virus with the Ebola virus.
- Wesker and Birkin witness a now twenty-five year old Lisa Trevor for the first time.
Marcus discovers that by merging the Progenitor virus with leech DNA, he can create a superior variant. He names this virus "t", for "tyrant".
Marcus becomes frustrated with his virology research, realising that he can only truly test the power of the virus on human test subjects.
Marcus suspects that someone may know of his research, but is willing to blame it on his imagination. He is quick to note, however, that if someone were to be caught spying on him, they would soon find themselves "assisting" him in his research.
- As a result of three years of solid research on the t-Virus, research at the Arklay facility moves into the second stage.
- The virus becomes stable enough and the first zombies are created as a result. However, the virus can only infect 90% of the population. Spencer is disappointed by this and wants a virus that can wipe out an entire population.
- Birkin creates the Hunter α.
Young genius Alexia Ashford at only 10 years old, is appointed as a senior Umbrella researcher.
Researchers at the Arklay Laboratory ponder if more success would be achieved if Alexia was present, which annoys Birkin immensely. Birkin moves too fast in his research for the specimens to survive, much to Wesker's annoyance. Yet Lisa Trevor survived all that she was infected with. Wesker questions how she can survive such exposure to so much of the virus.
Alexia injects her father, Alexander, with the T-Veronica virus, but the experiment ends in failure
Alfred writes about the recent experiment, noting that Alexander failed even to make a good test subject.
Alexia, after faking her death in a laboratory accident, infects herself with the T-Veronica virus and begins a 15-year cryogenic sleep in order to gain the benefits of the virus while bypassing its degenerative effects. She entrusts her safety during this time to Alfred.
Wesker researches the adaptability of the t-Virus and learns it can infect just about anything, from people to plant life. He questions why Spencer chose the Arklay mountains as a ground to set the lab, as though he wanted an outbreak of the t-Virus to happen one day. Lisa Trevor is condemned to an underground chamber underneath a cabin within the Courtyard. The Kendo Gun Shop is opened
Michael Warren becomes Mayor of Raccoon City after a successful campaign
- With the Tyrant virus development complete, Spencer sees no reason to keep Marcus alive. He sends Birkin and Wesker to confront him. A U.S.S. team mortally wound Marcus. As he lays dying, Birkin tells him that he will take over his research.
- Marcus's body is disposed of in the waste treatment plant deep below the Raccoon City Underground Laboratory in Raccoon City.
- Wesker and Birkin move the t-Virus into the third stage and look toward creating the "ultimate Bio-weapon".
- The Tyrant proves to be an obstacle for the research. Although the t-Virus is well suited to creating zombies and hunters, to create a Tyrant, the infected needs to contain a certain, rare gene. In short – only one in ten million hosts would become a Tyrant. The research comes to a standstill.
- Feeling the pressure of competition, particularly from the European branch. Wesker quickly demands a sample of the NE-α Type, despite Birkin's opposition, in order exploit it for his own success. Spencer makes the impossible happen and within just a few days Wesker and Birkin have a sample of the parasite. Before long Wesker and Birkin add a long list of deaths to their research, as the parasite kills most of its hosts within minutes.
- Wesker, desperately trying to take control of the NE-α Type, decides as a last resort to use Lisa Trevor as a host for the NE-α Type.
- Lisa Trevor is administered with the NE-α Type, and the sample disappears the moment it is injected into her. Lisa absorbs the properties of the parasite into her own genetic make-up.
- Birkin, now obsessed with Lisa, ignores all the previous research and starts fresh. He learns that within Lisa is the first ever known existence of the G-virus.
The Kite Brothers Railway's operating company publishes a pamphlet in commemoration of the subway's twentieth anniversary.
An unnamed individual is assigned as a worker at the Antarctic Base.
- Seeking Spencer's motives, Albert Wesker resigns from head Researcher and takes on a job as an infiltration agent.Predefinição:Verify
- Much to Wesker's surprise, William Birkin's G-Virus research is approved by Spencer and is given his own laboratory deep beneath Raccoon City to facilitate the project.
- In Umbrella's European Research Lab #6, a new project begins with the NE-α. The Lab comes up with the conclusion of implanting the parasite into a Tyrant.
Hilda Hidalgo is cured from her illness by the t-Virus, but remains in a comatose state.
Arguing over the stranger's increase in the price of t-samples, Javier learns of the "V" virus.
Javier becomes worried that the t-Virus is what is keeping her in a comatose-state.
Javier begins to doubt in the existence of a higher power.
Javier moves Hilda away so that no one else may see her.
With his fifth year secured in office, Michael Warren puts forward a large refurbishment plan for Raccoon City. This includes the construction of a brand new state of the art hospital and rebuilding plans of the Municipal building. To commemorate this, a statue of the Mayor is built and dwells within the Municipal building.
The hospital in the mountains closes. Sheva Alomar's parents die an accident at an Umbrella facility.
Work on the Private residence and prison takes place on Rockfort Island. Alfred Ashford's newest secretary, Robert Dorson, begins working for him
Albert Wesker returns to the Spencer Mansion lab after his absence and re-unites with William Birkin. Wesker asks himself why Spencer would authorise research on the G-Virus as it was a virus which could potentially deviate from the original concept of a Bio-Weapon. Also, the G-Virus as a weapon is too unstable as it continues to mutate within a host until the host dies. No matter what Birkin could do to try and stop the mutations, they would occur nonetheless.
Albert Wesker establishes the Raccoon CityS.T.A.R.S. team. The Special Tactics and Rescue Service are to be a heavily experienced and powerfully equipped team to deal with most situations even the Raccoon SWAT are unable to.
A man is killed and dumped by the Aimes River.
Experimentation begins on the criminal "α". A metal rod is inserted into his brain.
Experiment α's eyes are removed.
Muscle booster is used on Experiment α.
Experiment α evolves a highly adapted sense of hearing.
Raccoon City newspaper, the "Comet News" publishes a story referring to a dead body.
Experiment α escapes.
Rani Chawla is born.
An Umbrella employee is assigned to the mid-Atlantic Disposal Facility.
An operator of Umbrella's mid-Atlantic Waste Disposal Facility writes in his notebook.
The operator writes in his notebook a final time. In it, he describes the manager - Morpheus D. Duvall - as annoying and constantly checking in on Health and Safety along with the creation of Bio Organic Weapons.
2nd Lieutenant Billy Coen and a number of other Marines are sent to Africa to halt an apparent guerrilla war. After some time of living in the harsh climate, only four marines are left alive. After they realize that they were sent under misinformation, the leader orders his men to attack an innocent village. Billy refuses to fight and is knocked out for disrespecting his commander's authority. Twenty-three villagers are killed.
After returning home, Coen is sentenced to death. However, members of the public begin to suspect that the unnamed prisoner couldn't have possibly committed such acts both rationally and on his own.
Joe Kendo presents the original prototype of the S.T.A.R.S. handgun to Brian Irons and the S.T.A.R.S. team. The design is met with approval, though a few further modifications are requested.Predefinição:Verify
Phase 2 of testing begins for Kendo's S.T.A.R.S. handgun design. The design is tested by four members of Alpha team: Chris Redfield; Jill Valentine; Barry Burton and Albert Wesker. Predefinição:Verify
- The botanist drops his satellite phone, breaking it. He can no longer contact the outside world.
- Rick begins sensing a Human presence within the building. The botanist however, blames this on hallucinations caused by being trapped inside.
- The botanist finds a room containing pharmaceuticals and fills a syringe with them in an attempt to kill the plant's vines - it works.
- Lester attacks the pair and kills Rick.
The Daily Raccoon publishes a story referring to high amount of toxins in the local water supply.
Police Chief Brian Irons' secretary, Carole Sindemann, inadvertently moves a stone statue when leaning on it. Irons begins shouting at his secretary.
Carole Sindemann ponders on Irons' ability to afford his collection, which covers the police department.
The keeper of the Spencer Mansion takes part in a poker game. He loses, though blames his loss on apparent cheating by the others.
Art enthusiast and chief of police Brian Irons brings in another painting to decorate the precinct. This time, it is a nude person being hung. His secretary does not agree with his taste in art.
- James Marcus, now revived thanks to his own creation – the leech queen – exacts his deadly revenge on Umbrella, and causes the first biohazardous outbreak at the Arklay manor, infecting everyone within.
- The Keeper notes of something wrong.
- The keeper notices that his flesh has begun to rot and fall apart.
- A Prisoner at the Rockfort Island prison owned by Umbrella begins a diary of his ordeal. Gathering information, he concludes that he is somewhere south of the equator.
The Incineration Disposal Plant P-12A's disposal system is completed, though further time for testing is expected due to initial instabilities.
- Rumours begin to spread about the researcher who was killed the night before. The keeper discovers that his sores are actually decomposed flesh.
- The Rockfort prisoner is told by a fellow inmate; "Bob", of why he had been incarcerated. Alfred Ashford, the island's commander, had apparently taken a "tiny mistake" too seriously.
- The Keeper begins to show later stages of t-Virus infection. He now writes in a less intelligent manner and describes in small detail of eating dog food. By now his sanity is almost completely gone.
- The managing director of the Dead Factory notes a possible security risk at the facility.
- Bob; the friend of the Rockfort island prisoner, is taken away by the guards to the medical room behind the guillotine stand.
- After sneaking out at night, the Rockfort prisoner finds Bob being operated on alive - the screaming disturbs him.
- The Keeper turns into zombie and kills Scott.
- The Raccoon Times publishes a story regarding the nearby Arklay killings. It describes the woman who was discovered on May 20th. A police press release shows that they suspect the woman to be a mountain hiker who was attacked by unidentified animals.
- Every last cabin-mate of the Rockfort prisoner is taken away and experimented on. He knows that he is next.
The managing director of the dead factory comments on the increasing work load for disposal.
- Police Chief Brian Irons' secretary begins to fear for her safety.
The Raccoon Today publishes a story referring to an art ring. The ring had supposedly sold items banned from auction and so the police pleaded that the buyers list down their newly bought items. Unbeknownst to them, Brian Irons had bought many of the items for his private room.
Carole Sindemann writes one last time in her diary, writing her discovery of Irons' secret.
A resident of the mansion's servant's housing writes about the survivors doomed attempts to halt the t-Virus. He kills a friend of his, Robert by drowning in room 001 after showing signs of infection. After killing the only other survivor, he writes a suicide note to a woman named Linda, before hanging himself.
Police Chief Brian Irons comes to his weekly meeting with Dr. William Birkin. He becomes highly stressed from the doctor's seemingly impossible requests.
Raccoon City's police force has a number of roads in the Arklay Mountains closed due to the numerousity of mysterious deaths and missing persons cases in the area. During this, the police make public their intentions to send in the S.T.A.R.S. Bravo team to investigate the area, which continues to be reported as a hotbed of activity for "mysterious creature" reports.
The diary owner regrets the cease of development of a Crustacean B.O.W. for him to continue the investigation, but discovers that the abandoned complex had come up with a similar design long ago.
The writer becomes distracted by the growing reports of bizarre animal attacks and cannibalistic homicides. The writer tries to concentrate on the investigation, trying to ignore what he already knows - the t-Virus has been released into the wild. This comes as a shock to him, as news of the Arklay Mountains viral outbreak; which occurred two months previous, hadn't reached him.
The Raccoon Sewer manager complains about his night job, which prohibits him from drinking alcohol.
- Umbrella headquarters sends in a fax to the mansion addressed to the chief of security, telling him to lure the S.T.A.R.S. members into the mansion and have them killed by the rogue bio-weapons.
- Billy Coen is court martialed and sentenced to death.
Bet. July 19–23Editar
- The 1st Investigation Unit discovers that the facility's director, James Marcus, had been using his students as human guinea pigs.
- The unit is attacked by Leeches inside the facility. Anyone who makes it outside is devoured by the cerberus pack. The writer comes to the conclusion that the virus was deliberately scattered.
- The Ecliptic Express is attacked by leeches and its crew and passengers are infected. The train comes to a sudden halt not far away from the mansion.
- The MP HUMVEE taking Coen to the Regarthon Base for his execution is attacked by an unidentified monster. Billy escapes whilst the two guards are eaten alive.
- S.T.A.R.S. Bravo team's helicopter crash-lands in the Arklay Mountains. One of its group; Rebecca Chambers, discovers an abandoned train. As Rebecca searches the train, the rest of Bravo team is attacked by the Cerberus pack. Kevin Dooley is torn apart whilst still strapped into his seat. The injured Edward Dewey makes it to the train before losing consciousness. The remaining members of Bravo team reached the Spencer Mansion.
- Rebecca and Billy join forces to stop the train, battling Mimicry Marcuses, a Scorpion and the infected Edward on the way.
- The train crashes at the Umbrella Research Center's station. Rebecca and Billy survive the crash and continue to investigate, being attacked by Leeches and the zombified Investigation unit.. Unbeknownst to them, they are being watched by none other than William Birkin and Albert Wesker.Predefinição:Verify
- Billy falls down a chasm as Rebecca activates a gondola and reaches the Raccoon City Underground Laboratory where she meets up with Bravo team Captain Enrico Marini. Upon defeating the escaped creature, she rescues Billy and the two defeat James Marcus; the cause of the outbreak.Predefinição:Verify
- As Wesker battles one of Sergei Vladimir's bodyguards, William detonates the Research Center. Wesker, Sergei and his guards survive inside the building.
- Billy and Rebecca escape moments before the detonation upon the death of Marcus. Billy then leaves Rebecca and Heads off into the woods, whilst Rebecca heads to a nearby mansion.
- Rebecca is suddenly awoken from her sleep late at night as Richard Aiken finds her. The two head around the residence, Courtyard and mansion in search of Enrico. They do not find him.
- Rebecca and Richard view Sergei Vladimir and his bodyguard taking a body outside into the forest.
- S.T.A.R.S. Alpha team find Bravo team's crashed helicopter and head down to check it out. Joseph Frost is killed by the Cerberus' and the survivors head to the mansion for safety as Brad Vickers abandons them in the helicopter.
- Upon Alpha team's entry into the mansion, they hear gunfire from a handgun. Exploring the west-wing, they discover Bravo team member Kenneth J. Sullivan being attacked by a zombie.
- After a fight with the snake and a coffin-confined monster, the survivors head up to the nearby residence.Predefinição:Verify
- After defeating a huge man-eating plant and a family of sharks, they find captain Albert Wesker again.Predefinição:Verify
- The mansion is checked again, which leads to a confrontation with the giant snake in the Library this time - it is killed.Predefinição:Verify
- The underground caves are then checked, where Enrico is found alive. He claims there is a traitor amongst S.T.A.R.S. but before he is able to say who it is, he is assassinated.
- Upon leaving the caves, the Laboratory is explored. This leads to a confrontation with Wesker, revealing himself to be the traitor. He releases the experimental Tyrant, programmed to kill S.T.A.R.S.. However, the Tyrant chooses to attack Wesker first, impaling him on its claws. The S.T.A.R.S. fight the Tyrant, and thinking he is dead, they start their escape.
- After the Tyrant is revived after the fight, it leaves the laboratory to follow the survivors. Wesker however, survived with the help of a virus given to him by Birkin. Wesker knew he would be defeated at some point and so used the virus as a means to revive him after a period of time.
- Wesker uses his enhanced skills to defeat Lisa Trevor in the laboratory. He then attempts to leave the mansion via the front door but a revived Lisa prevents him from doing so. He is forced to find an alternate exit, all the while avoiding Lisa as she continues to hunt him. However, upon reaching the door again, she catches up with Wesker. He has no choice but to shoot a chandelier, crushing her.
- The S.T.A.R.S. reach the helipad and make contact with Brad, when he aproachs for landing the Tyrant appears again and they have a last confrontation with him, during wich Brad tosses a Rocket Launcher out of the helicopter, which allows Chris Redfield to destroy the monster. The remaining S.T.A.R.S. (Chris, Jill, Barry, Rebecca and Brad) finally escape to Raccoon City. Wesker escapes the mansion at the same time. With his new abilities, he is nearly a mile away from the mansion when it explodes.
The managing director of the Incineration Disposal Plant P-12A discovers that the anti-bodies used by the staff to protect themselves from t-viral infection are now useless against a new mutation in the virus - the staff are now infected, and the director keeps a handgun with him at all times, ready to commit suicide.
- A worker at the Tyrant mass production facility on the Umbrella-controlled Sheena Island describes his dislike of having to work there.
S.T.A.R.S. member Jill Valentine writes in her diary of her emotional condition. She has nightmares involving zombies.
Chris Redfield; a survivor of the Mansion Incident, talks with police chief Brian Irons about the incident. As all evidence of Umbrella's wrongdoings was destroyed along with the Arklay Laboratory and mansion façade after his escape in July, they cannot be charged with any crime. Chris realises that because of Umbrella's influence in the city, few are willing to mention the incident.
A nightwatchman at the Raccoon Police department is berated at by chief Irons for being in the station's clock tower. He wonders why access is prohibited.
Jill Valentine muses over Chris Redfield's unusual attitude and behavior when he starts causing trouble at work. He assaults another officer for the trivial mishap of accidentally spilling coffee on him. Chris is subsequently suspended.
Chris; who is still on suspension from the police, invites Jill to his apartment late at night. He shows her pieces of information that mention something called the "G-virus". Chris vows to take Umbrella down himself if nobody is willing to help. Jill begins to worry, upset that Chris has been fighting alone, and refused to tell even her about his plans.
Police Chief Brian Irons comes to the sewer facility for his meeting with Dr. William Birkin. He puts a gun to the sewer manager's head in heavy stress.
Sightings of "monsters" around Raccoon City are reported to the police. Chris knows that Umbrella is responsible. They are likely associated with the Arklay Mountains outbreak.
Umbrella's Personnel division concludes, after an investigation, that Morpheus D. Duvall was responsible for the viral outbreak in the Arklay Mountains, Marcus' involvement either being covered-up or simply unknown. Based on the evidence given Morpheus is summarily fired, with a fax being sent to him to inform him of his status.
William Birkin informs the sewer manager of the Raccoon City Police Department's investigation into Umbrella.
Following a safe being moved in the Raccoon police department, a note is issued around the precinct.
- In his final journal entry, Chris writes that he and Barry have discovered the "G-virus" while investigating Umbrella. Satisfied that they have evidence to convict them, they make plans to head to the Umbrella headquarters. Asking his sister Claire for forgiveness, he leaves the diary in his S.T.A.R.S. desk for Claire to find if she comes looking for him.
- Jill learns of Chris' plan to go to Umbrella's European headquarters with Barry Burton, and arranges to meet them in September.
An unnamed U.B.C.S. mercenary finishes 6 months of intensive training after being saved from execution.
- A teenage boy abducted by Umbrella employees for the Tyrant Plant begins writing down his experiences. He knows very well that this is an Umbrella base and that they are being used as guinea pigs for an experiment.
- The night watchman meets Thomas, a worker of a scrap yard near to the police station. The watchman notes Thomas' strange habit of constantly scratching himself and wonders if he has a medical condition.
- Andy – a caretaker of Sheena Island, (an island controlled by Umbrella) writes in his diary about the island facility's commander, Vincent Goldman
- The Raccoon City-based newspaper "Raccoon Today" publishes an article of a mysterious masked figure sighted in the North-West Arklay Mountains, along with the discovery of the remains of numerous crows and wild dogs which had been swept down-river.
The researcher at the Umbrella Commercial building notes.
The watchman plays a game of chess with Thomas. He notes Thomas' strange habit - the constant smelling of meat. He notices something odd about him.
- The Sheena island prisoners are allowed to visit the local arcade. There, they are seen by Lott Klein, a local boy.
- One of the imprisoned boys notices that drugs are being put into their meals to make them lose consciousness. He also notices that the other prisoners have been acting strangely from the drugs.
- The Director of the Raccoon General Hospital describes the conditions of the Hospital, where the wards are beginning to fill with people infected by the t-Virus from the ongoing Arklay Mountains Outbreak.
- The Raccoon City newspaper "Raccoon Today" publishes a story of UMAs being sighted in the Arklay Mountains.
- Ricky, an employee of the Raccoon underground, writes in his diary describing his Nyctophobia, which plagues him in the always-dark subway.
- The night watchman sees the near-succumbed Thomas, and tells him to get some rest. Not knowing it, the watchman is now infected with the t-Virus.
- The unnamed U.B.C.S. mercenary writes in his diary.
- Peter at the Raccoon University continues his experimentation into Daylight.
- The researcher at the commercial Umbrella lab makes a final entry referring to the baby hunters.
- The janitor of the Apple Inn in Raccoon City writes in a diary about having to test the fire alarm weekly upon the new owner's orders, rather than twice yearly like the previous.
- A scrap of a diary, dated today lies in Raccoon University which describes the lacking of V-poison for the Daylight reagent.
- Conditions with the Raccoon Hospital continue to deteriorate as more people check in, displaying t-Virus symptoms.
- Peter at the Raccoon University writes his final diary entry.
- Andy, the sewer caretaker of Sheena Island overhears a rumor about what really happens to the teenagers in the prison.
- Neil Carlson receives a call of a mysterious man prowling the sewers and hurries to the location, the results of his investigation he writes in this report.
- The imprisoned boy overhears a conversation between guards over what happens to the prisoners once they are taken away: their brains are cut open to extract "material".
- The imprisoned boy describes another one of his friends being taken away. He knows he will be next and so decides that he must escape.
- In the Apple Inn, the janitor has a conversation with Todd the security guard, who discusses the hotel's latest security locks.
- HUNKs team find William Birkin. Due to a sudden noise, Birkin is accidentally shot down with an MP5, and his attaché case full of "t" and G-virus samples is taken.
- Unknown to his squad, Birkin has a sample on him, and injects it directly into his chest. The virus takes instant effect; he becomes his own creation and decimates Hunk’s team in the sewers back in the city. In the process, Birkin eats the remaining samples of G-virus, and shatters the t-Virus capsules. The biohazardous toxin flows into the city water system, and mutates the rats of the sewer, who then spread the virus into the city.
- Upon hearing of Birkin's assassination and mutation, widespread panic occurs in his Laboratory. Several MA-125R Hunter escape and run amok through the labs, killing several scientists before a researcher lowers the temperature, freezing them on the spot.
- Upon retrieving a lost key card in the Apple Inn, Raccoon City, the janitor writes in his diary.
- The Chief of the Raccoon City Police Department, Brian Irons, writes his first diary entry regarding the Outbreak.
- The janitor of the Apple Inn makes a final diary entry, referring to the increase in noise from the boiler room, which is soon to explode.
- A guest of the Apple Inn writes in his diary explaining recent bereavement. The hotel room he is staying in has a glowing map of Europe, which flickers on and off from the people in other rooms flipping the maps switches.
- At a home American football game, of which the Raccoon Sharks are playing against the Old Court Thunders, a single zombie causes a riot to break out within the crowd and causes panic. Fifty Police officers are called to the scene.
- Eight everyday people of Raccoon City – Kevin Ryman, David King, Alyssa Ashcroft, Yoko Suzuki, Cindy Lennox, George Hamilton, Mark Wilkins [Security guard] and Jim Chapman are all having a night out at 'J's Bar', when suddenly it is attacked by zombies. They flee into the streets.
- Meanwhile the Raccoon Police Department decide to evacuate as much of the city as they possibly can, in the panic many police officers are killed, and they muster a plan to destroy a large wave of zombies that are on the Raccoon Main Street.
- The eight survivors of J's Bar separate during their escape, and some find themselves within the Apple Inn which is currently on fire due to a boiler explosion and a nearby tanker explosion. The other survivors will end up near a zoo.
- Inside the towering inferno that is the Apple Inn, the survivors battle against swarms of zombies and find themselves attacked by the 'Regis Licker', a creature that kills its victims via its tongue. They defeat the Licker and escape into the streets outside, where they rendezvous with the other J’s Bar survivors. Outside, they are gathered together by the Raccoon City Police Department who drive as many of the survivors to safety as possible.
- Three Raccoon City Police Department officers, Elliot, Eric and Harry rig Main Street to explode, as Eric finishes the wiring, the zombies storm the barricade and Elliot and Eric are killed. The J's Bar survivors arrive and with their help, detonate the bombs in Raccoon Main.
- Some of the survivors go to the Raccoon Zoo, in hopes of reaching the escape helicopter. However, they are forced to go through the area, infested with the attractions, including a very hungry Elephant, a Lion, and two Lionesses.
- The three eventually reached a train station, where they travelled away. The train stops at one point, as a rescue helicopter crashes nearby, killing forty refugees.
- Marvin Branagh makes a report regarding a number of thefts. However, due to no available officers being present, the case goes un-investigated.
- The hospital staff are wiped out by the zombie outbreak. The hospital's director begins showing signs of infection as well.
- Three survivors arrive in the Hospital in search of medical supplies. They are aided by Dr. Harsh, who is killed by a "Leech Man", as a Leech colony grows in the sewers. The survivors escape via the sewers, after reading a note by an Umbrella employee describing a facility linking to the hospital through there.
- A restaurant owner (likely the owner of "Grill 13") enters the Raccoon City Police Department Parking lot-turned Refugee camp. 10 minutes later, he is killed by arms fire after showing signs of infection.
- Chief Iron's stalks several of the Raccoon City Police Department officers, shooting them dead.
- Helicopters hover above Raccoon City's rooftops and the Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service (U.B.C.S.) are deployed.
- Numerous armed Police officers prepare a last effort to stop the infection, by barricading a busy street to stop them as they evacuate civilians.
- The officers and the majority of U.B.C.S. personnel are killed within minutes.
- Marvin Branagh makes a final report involving one of the missing jewels being discovered in the autopsy of the Restaurant owner.
- A U.B.C.S. member with a pocket book notes his experiences.
- David Ford of the Raccoon City Police Department writes his first operation report, describing the hopelessness of the Police's situation due to the decisions made by chief Irons earlier.
- An Umbrella researcher, Monica shoots dead another Umbrella employee and steals a G-virus specimen and tries to escape using the underground train.
- The J's Bar survivors enter an underground train tunnel from the sewers, there they emerge into a dead end. At that time Monica activates the train doors and the survivors enter the Umbrella labs.
- Monica decides to use the Marshalling Yard train as an alternative, and steals Yoko Suzuki's ID card.
- Monica is attacked by the Giant Moth and is impregnated by the undeveloped embryo released from her smashed capsule.
- The survivors activate the temperature controls to unfreeze the marshaling yard elevator. This unfreezes the Hunter Rs also. The survivors make their way up the elevator, where they are forced to fight the adult "G" that erupted from Monica's chest. They escape on the train.
- Twelve people are injured as zombies overrun the West barricade of the Police department.
- Zombies overrun the Operations room, leading to the deaths of a further four men. Four surviving officers, believing themselves the be the very last, agree that the only way out is through the sewers.
- Survivors arrive at the Raccoon Police Department. There, they find Marvin Branagh attempting to lead a few of the surviving police officers to safety. Fellow officer Rita is sent through the underground beneath the station in an attempt to get reinforcements. However Marvin needs the help of the Outbreak survivors to escape.
- Once Rita is free of the station she runs and gets help from Harry, Marvin arranges everyone to meet outside the precinct, and while they wait zombies breach the barricades and attack. Marvin is critically wounded by zombies, and as the rescue van arrives, Rita and the Outbreak survivors get on board, leaving Marvin behind at his own request. He battles the remaining zombies and enters the offices, where he eventually passes out.
- A squad of UBCS mercenaries led by Klaus are sent to Raccoon City to secure an important scientist, Dr. Cameron. Using a handheld computer to track her location, the men are drawn to a warehouse in search of her, where a monster takes them by surprise and kills Roberto, one of Klaus' men. The creature is killed by an M203 round fired by Ed, but it's DNA spreads onto a cockroach, which listens into the squads conversation.
It then finds a rat and infects it, creating a cockroach-rat. The rat follows the remaining Umbrella team of four outside where they leave in their HUMVEE. It then uses tentacles to infect a wounded crow, thus giving it the ability to fly and follow the UBCS They stop at a manhole where Dr. Cameron's signal is strong, then Norman, Roger, and Klaus decent into the sewers, with Ed guarding the entrance and vehicle. They stop where the signal is fixed and Norman breaches the wall with explosive charges. However, they find only Dr Cameron's equipment and a rabid dog, Klaus easily killing the animal with his sidearm. Downloading data from a nearby computer, Roger then reveals to Klaus that the monster in the warehouse was Cameron, and that they only needed to recover data on her research. Klaus, furious at how casually his men were used, throws him to the ground, Roger falling straight into the dog's corpse. Intending on returning to the vehicle, Klaus radios Ed, but the only reply is Ed's painted screams.
On the street, Ed futilely empties his assault rifle into the air as the infected crow tears at him. Norman climbs up the ladder, showered by the casing's from Ed's rifle. The manhole is obscured by smoke, when Norman falls off the ladder,in half. A monster climbs down the ladder, and Klaus fires several shots with no effect. The creature's face is exposed as that of Ed's and Klaus flees down the sewer.
He soon comes to an open hole in the wall, which he jumps through. Because the monster cannot fit through it, this buys him a short amount of time before it collapses the whole wall. He runs up a nearby manhole, where he sees the HUMVEE some distance away, along with a large number of zombies. Klaus executes a zombie point blank, then drops his sidearm for a second pistol, this one a Sig Sauer P225, carried in a leg holster. He sticks his pistol into a zombie's mouth and fires a single shot, the zombie seemingly unfazed. Tentacles burst from the ground and kill several zombies. Klaus' pistol is knocked away. he then tries to run back to the humvee until he is wounded in the calf by a tentacle. Writhing in pain, the creature closes in when Roger rams it with the Humvee. Klaus limps to the flatbed, and mans the M2 machine gun. After saying "I hope you understand, Ed..." he opens fire and tears the mutated Ed into pieces. The truck drives away and the city fades out.
- The unnamed U.B.C.S. mercenary writes on final diary entry before shooting himself through the head.
- Klaus wakes up a short time later in the front seat of a car. The time appears to be morning, judging by the sunlight. Klaus thanks Roger for saving his life, but Roger is silent. Klaus asks about the virus, and Roger explains how it moves among life forms, thus making it almost impossible to destroy. At this point Klaus sees a cockroach crawl into Roger's ear. A tentacle then bursts from his chest.
At this point Roger is revealed to have two faces, the second one being Dr. Cameron's. Cameron/Roger explains that she was watching them in the warehouse, in the body of the dog they later killed. She realized that Umbrella was after her research but she tells Klaus that he and the UBCS members turned out to be perfect "guinea pigs" for the virus she had created. When they killed her, she infected a cockroach, and then infected Roger when he was copying files from her computer.
She then tells Klaus that she will be able to look normal and always get away from Umbrella. She delivers the final line of the film: "Umbrella will never get their hands on my research". She then uses two of her tentacles to pull Klaus' face apart.
- The U.B.C.S. member with the pocket diary is found dead in the clock tower, defending a girl – also now dead, and his final entry.
- Jill Valentine attempts to escape Raccoon City.
- Brad Vickers is killed by Umbrella's B.O.W. – the Nemesis.
- Jill meets up with U.B.C.S. survivors Carlos Oliveria, Mikhail Victor and Nicholai Zinoviev.
- Mikhail kills himself with a hand grenade, attempting to kill the Nemesis as well.
- In a battle outside the clock tower, Jill is infected with the t-Virus and passes out.
- Leon S. Kennedy arrives in Raccoon City for his first day as a Raccoon City police officer. At the same time, Claire Redfield arrives in Raccoon in her search for her brother Chris, who she had lost contact with.
- Leon inspects a "corpse," only to be attacked by it. As the increasing amounts of the undead close in, Leon runs to an alleyway where he meets Claire and shoots at a zombie that was about to attack her. The two commandeer a Police Cruiser and drive off to the police department. When they are close by, a zombie attacks Leon from the back seat. The car crashes into a lamp post and the zombie is launched out through the window. A truck who's driver is becoming a zombie, heads to the car on a collision course. The two jump out of the car as the truck is destroyed. Unable to get to the other side, the two split apart to make their own way to the Raccoon City Police Department.
- Claire meets Gun Shop owner; Robert Kendo shortly before he is killed by attacking Zombies. At the same time, Leon reaches the Raccoon City Police Departments backyard and proceeds up the stairs to the Heliport, witnessing a Helicopter crash into the building.
- Claire and Leon meet each other again, only to discover that Chris left town earlier that month. With no where else to go, the two are determined to escape the City alive.
- While Claire and Leon are searching for survivors, a T-103 codenamed "T-00" is launched from a Helicopter above and proceeds to hunt Leon.
- Claire finds a survivor; Sherry Birkin, along with police chief Brian Irons. The two escape the police department through a secret room in Irons' office, with Claire witnessing Irons' death.
- Meanwhile, Leon meets survivor Ada Wong, who is looking for another survivor; Ben Bertolucci along with the whereabouts of her missing boyfriend John. Ben is attacked by a monster and later bleeds to death. Leon and Ada escape through a manhole in the K9 den.
- Sherry drops her Pendant, which Ada finds later.
- Claire, and later Leon, are attacked by an Alligator which had mutated to enormous proportions.
- Claire meets Annette Birkin, who describes to her, her husbands transformation following an assassination attempt, into a hideous creature.
- Claire and Sherry make it to an Underground Gondola station and travel to the other side.
- Claire and Sherry make it to the other side and activate the large elevator near the factory.
- Leon and Ada use the gondola to travel to the factory, the monster attacks them but heads off.
- The monster attacks Claire and Sherry as they descend the elevator, it mutates before being defeated.
- As Leon and Ada descend, the monster also attacks them before too being defeated, the two go to B1F.
- Sherry becomes ill and Claire takes her to a bed in the Security room next to the B4F turntable room.
- Annette Birkin tells Claire to make an antidote to the "G-virus", which has entered Sherry's bloodstream making her ill.
- The auto-destruct system is activated and the survivors prepare to evacuate through an underground train. Annette is killed by William. Ada is smashed against the wall whilst saving Leon from a Tyrant. Ada and Leon kiss due to Leon falling in love with his "fellow survivor". Ultimately, Leon had to abandon Ada Wong believing her to be dead.
- Claire is attacked by William whilst waiting for an elevator, he mutates into a hideous hexapodal form before Claire kills him.
- Leon is attacked by T-00, who had mutated into its "R" form, as he starts up power to the Train. Ada regains consciousness and throws Leon a rocket launcher, which he destroys the Tyrant with it. Nevertheless, Leon is far too occupied fending off the Tyrant to realise the rocket launcher was thrown to him by Ada, whom he presumed dead.
- Leon, Claire and Sherry escape the facility on the train as it is destroyed.
- Jill Valentine awakens after losing consciousness after a fight with Nemesis-T Type two days earlier. Carlos Oliveira recovers an experimental t-Virus vaccine to cure Jill, discovering that not only is Nicholai Zinoviev still alive, but that he is also a traitor to his fellow mercenaries. Jill is cured and the two escape to the "Dead Factory".
- Nicholai beats Carlos to the escape helicopter, leaving Jill and Carlos to find another way out of the city, having just discovered that a missile has been fired at the city. Jill kills the Nemesis-T Type and escapes on a helicopter with Carlos, piloted by Barry Burton, who was looking for her.
- Meanwhile, Dr. George Hamilton and a pair of other civilians head to the Raccoon University, seeking information on the t-Virus. They discover the documents needed to make an antidote, which they use to cure themselves.
- Former Umbrella employee and University laboratory researcher Greg Muller releases the Thanatos Tyrant to halt any attempts by Umbrella's special forces to assassinate him. The team would be swiftly cut down by the B.O.W.. Greg would be killed shortly later however, as Nicholai completed another Monitor mission. The Tyrant would be killed from contact with the antidote, ironically made with its own blood. The civilians would escape after receiving help from the Raccoon Fire Department.
- Elsewhere, plumber David King and two other survivors enter an Umbrella facility looking for pharmaceutical supplies. He finds a lot more than he was expecting: A Tyrant programmed to defeat other B.O.W.s, and of course: Umbrella's official t-Virus vaccine. The Tyrant would regain self-control and rebel, killing researcher Carter and wounding Linda, along with destroying the only sample. After escaping to the streets via the sewers, they would be attacked by Umbrella mercenary Arnold, ordered to kill the traitorous Security Service agent Rodriguez and retrieve a "package". David and the two other survivors manage to make it to the helicopter before it takes off without them.
- Unfortuntely the last two survivors from J's Bar (the ones who didn't follow David's group and George's group) would miss this opportunity and are they abandonded and would make their way to the highway overpass. The contents of the crate would be revealed after Umbrella businessman Tommy Nielsen caused Rodriguez' helicopter to drop it by attempting to knock the helicopter out of the sky with a rocket launcher. The creature, "Nyx" would prove to be the contents, killing the entire U.B.C.S. team sent to retrieve it and absorbing them into its body. The Tyrant too, would be absorbed, shortly before the creature put its eyes on the survivors. After a lengthy battle, the creature sustains enough damage to melt it, and the remaining survivors abandon Raccoon in a Miliatary truck used by the U.B.C.S.
- Ada Wong escapes the Raccoon City Underground Laboratory by the sewers leading back into the city. Ordered by Wesker to survive and deliver her G-virus sample at all costs, she retrieves a hook-shot from the corpse of her "contact" and uses it to escape the zombies. Reaching the highway, she is forced to defeat the Tyrant, which managed to survive its previous encounter with Nyx and the survivors who battled with it earlier. Spotting a helicopter ahead, she uses her new toy to hitch a ride on the container carrying the Umbrella core, escaping the city with her mission successful.
- By the order of the US government to halt the spread of infection. Nuclear missiles were lauched into Raccoon City. The city was completely destroyed, leaving no trace of the T-virus. Later in a news report, the estimated death toll was over 100,000 lives.
The owner of a restaurant for Umbrella employees on Sheena Island overhears the news of Raccoon City's destruction. He also hears a rumour that Umbrella was responsible for it, but was not willing to believe it as the island was used by Umbrella for research, and was not willing to believe that a biohazardous accident may occur.
The restaurant owner overhears umbrella employees discuss William Birkin, who has been blamed for the Raccoon City outbreak.
Sheena Island officials hold a meeting with commander Vincent Goldman over the Raccoon City incident. Blame is put on William Birkin and that any traitors on the island should be executed on sight.
The restaurant owner learns that the t-Virus is present on Sheena Island, though the worker telling him this claims that an outbreak would be impossible. The owner doesn't believe him and makes plans to leave the island.
The boy of Sheena Island prison writes in his diary one last time before executing his fatal plan detailing their escape method.
- The prisoners put their plan into action in the early hours. They are discovered however, and all are executed personally by Goldman.
- Commander Goldman of Sheena Island has the police chief send a false report to Umbrella, labelling the mass breakout as a mass-suicide in order to keep Umbrella's trust in him.
- Andy, the caretaker of Sheena Island's sewers, gets word of the incident at the prison the following night.
Rumors of Vincent's massacre spread around Sheena Island, Lott writes of his disgust and puts his ideology into question.
A reply from Umbrella is sent to the Sheena Island police chief. The company does not treat the human deaths as those of people, but mere "guinea pigs" who can be replaced shortly.
A worker at the Antarctic Base complains about his job assignment, having expected to work with pharmaceutical products when joining Umbrella, as opposed to shipping crates in the south pole.
Vacation time for workers at the Antarctic Base is cancelled due to a lack of suitable manpower brought on by the insane orders of Alfred Ashford.
A worker recently transferred to the Antarctic Base is told of "Nosferatu" by older workers. He doesn't believe them.
Commander Vincent discovers that the people of Sheena island are listing his numerous crimes. The only person he can trust is Lott Klein, who informs him of a spy on the island.
Andy Holland meets who he believes is commander Vincent, unaware that it is the spy. Lott informs this to Vincent.
The transport terminal worker is awoken late at night by a disturbing growling noise. He blames it on the stress of the job, still not believing in "Nosferatu".
Commander Vincent is told that a number of people have been collecting evidence of his many human rights violations among over crimes and plan on sending it to Umbrella HQ during their next visit.
Commander Vincent suddenly looses his sanity and releases the t-Virus into the city with the intention of killing everyone and making it look like an accident. With no one else aware of his human-rights violations that would disgust even Umbrella HQ, Vincent prepares to head back to Europe. Though, there is one more thing to do - kill the spy that is impersonating him.
As the t-Virus ravages the city, Umbrella security personnel begin firing at any and all civilians, distressing Lott Klein, who is not a zombie.
Lott is told by another survivor that Goldman is responsible for the leak. Broken by this, Lott no longer trusts anyone but his younger sister Lilly, who he swears to protect - his parents having already turned into zombies.
Commander Vincent attempts to kill the spy; Ark Thompson, but falls from his hijacked helicopter and falls unconscious. Ark is also rendered unconscious from being thrown out of the vehicle as it fell to the ground - he is rendered amnesiac.
Ark Thompson finally regains his memories. Vincent Goldman manages to catch up with Ark and finally attempts to murder him, however the newly designed Hypnos-T Type kills Vincent Goldman and then Hypnos-T Type is destroyed by Ark. Then Ark escapes with Lott and his sister Lily on a Helicopter.
Sheena Island is then destroyed by the Umbrella Facility's self destruct system.
- Claire Redfield, looking for her brother manages to infiltrate the Paris Umbrella laboratory. She has to fight against a small army and is caught by a man named Rodrigo Juan Raval, who takes her to Rockfort Island.
- Claire meets Steve Burnside, and tries to find a way to escape the island with him.
- Albert Wesker is officially confirmed as alive, and attacks Rockfort Island.
- Claire Redfield and Steve Burnside escape Rockfort Island.
- Alfred Ashford re-routes Claire and Steve's plane to the Antarctic Base. They eventually meet Alfred in the base, and severely injure him, leading to his death.
- Alexia Ashford awakens after being in a cryostatic state for 15 years.
- Chris Redfield arrives at Rockfort, and battles Wesker.
- Chris and Wesker head to Antarctica.
- The remaining members of the Ashford family die, with the sole exception of Alexia, who has transformed via the T-Veronica virus.
- Chris destroys Alexia after she apparently kills Steve, and then battles Wesker. Wesker eventually escapes taking Steve with him.
- It is unknown whether Steve is still alive or not.
- Chris and Claire escape shortly before the facility explodes.
A jet flies over the crater of Raccoon City, and takes photographs of the landscape. The photographs are transmitted down into an observation tower located deep within the crater, which has now been totally quarantined and fenced off.
The scientists at the base talk about non-human life forms that have survived 6 months on, and talking to an unknown person on the phone, mention how they are going to begin a series of tests which suggests relatively small amounts of "t" have survived.
The Federal Bioterrorism Commission is formed in the United States to combat bio-terrorism
American agents Leon S. Kennedy and Jack Krauser are sent to South America to capture the drug lord and leader of the Sacred Snakes, Javier Hidalgo only to discover that the entire village has been infected with the t-Virus and partly the T-Veronica virus. Manuela Hidalgo escapes from Javier's mansion, she's found by the two agents in a church outside the village, she agrees into helping them find Javier. The trio later find him and he becomes infused with the Veronica virus and is killed.
Hilda Hidalgo, Manuela's mother, is killed. She had been infected with the t-Virus previously, and had reported dead then, but she was still alive.
Another entry is made regarding the Torpedo Kids.
Umbrella workers attempt to capture a "Glimmer," for research, but underestimate its strength. It manages to kill two people, then escapes.
Umbrella workers succeed in killing a Glimmer.
Albert Wesker, in B.O.W.-related business with Javier Hidalgo, advises him to "terminate all Russian routes" in the monetary transactions.
Wesker informs Javier of an update to the "merchandise" list.
Javier Hidalgo and his agent Sergio discuss their contract with Umbrella supplies - should they give in to a 50% increase in their purchases? Javier has Sergio check up on the broker raising the price.
- Sergio obtains information from the broker - Umbrella was intentionally raising the price for profit, attempting to trick Javier into thinking that there was a lot of demand. Javier researches the man and discovers that he is a agent from Umbrella - he orders Sergio to eliminate him.
- Wesker 'confirms' that the Asian woman involved in the dealings is a spy for Umbrella, and that they should use "her".
Wesker advises Javier to "be cautious" over the asian broker.
One of the freight crewmen on board the Spencer Rain writes his diary on the 100th day of him being onboard.
The Freight Crewman writes about cargo going into the ship's Presentation room.
The Freight Crewman notices the biohazard symbol on some cargo.
The Freight Crewman talks of his recent disciplinary.
One of the waiters on board the Spencer Rain cruise liner writes a letter to his brother.
The administrator of the cruise liner Spencer Rain notes some improvements that need to be made.
Morpheus D. Duvall attacks the Umbrella lab in France that is still operational, he steals three t-Virus samples and loads them into missiles for terrorism purposes. The Paris Umbrella Laboratory sends a fax regarding the recent attack.
A spokesman congratulates the captain of the Spencer Rain for four months of safe voyage.
The Spencer Rain's captain becomes concerned that experimental bioweapons hidden in the ship's cargo have escaped.
- Morpheus attacks and claims the Spencer Rain and spreads the t-Virus throughout the ship. He holds China and America at ransom otherwise he will launch the t-Virus missiles.
- The captain is the only survivor of the attack, and writes in his journal the futility of sending a distress call. He becomes a zombie soon after.
A US-STRATCOM agent; Bruce McGivern, is sent to the Spencer Rain to halt Morpheus' Bio-terrorist threats.
- 02:50 AM: Albert Wesker arrives at the Russian facility. An anti-Umbrella group arrive at the Russian facility.
- Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield destroyed Umbrella's ultimate B.O.W.: T-A.L.O.S.
- Sergei Vladimir mutates into a Tyrant and is killed by Wesker.
- The events of Resident Evil 4 take place. Leon S. Kennedy is now a fully trained special agent working for the US Government.
- Ashley Graham is kidnapped by ex-special agent Jack Krauser, she is taken to a remote location controlled by the crazed and fanatical Lord Osmund Saddler. Krauser is effectively double crossing Saddler and is in fact working for Albert Wesker, who is working with Ada Wong.
- Ashley is rescued by Leon, he manages to defeat both Krauser and Saddler.
- Ada Wong manages to successfully gain a control Las Plagas parasite which befell the European community that Saddler controlled. Leon knows of Ada’s alliance with Albert Wesker.
- BSAA agents Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine investigate a ship, the Queen Zenobia, and stumble upon a conspiracy.
- Frederick Downing orchestrates a bioterrorist attack in India to advertise WilPharma's t-vaccine to bioterrorists.
- A bioterror attack occurs in the Harvardville Airport. Leon Kennedy is sent in by the U.S. government to rescue survivors before the US Marine Corps clear out the area.
- Frederick Downing activates a bomb in the WilPharma facility near Harvardville to fake his death and pin the blame on Curtis Miller.
- Downing is arrested by the SRT before he can sell samples of the "G" and "t"-viruses to terrorist supporter General Grande.
- Wilpharma is bought out by Tricell, who recover a sample of the G-virus independently in the wreckage of the facility.
- Oswell E. Spencer, founder of the Umbrella Corporation, is murdered by Albert Wesker.
- While searching for Albert Wesker, BSAA agents Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield receive a tip on the location of Oswell Spencer's hideout. When they arrive, they find that Wesker had already murdered Spencer. They desperately try to defeat Wesker, but they are overpowered. As Chris finds himself at the mercy of Wesker, Jill lunges at Wesker in an attempt to save her partner. Valentine and Wesker crash through a large window over looking a cliff, and plunge many feet into the waters below. Chris looks on, helplessly. The BSAA searches for their bodies for a following three months.
The search for Valentine's body ends without result. She is presumed dead.
Adam releases his last blog entitled Merry Christmas!!. He describes his boss picking five of the miners - several of whom, his "drinking buddies" - to be sent to another mine.
Adam finally talks to the girl and hears from her over unusual activity going on with the local wildlife.
Working as a mercenary in South America, Jake is attacked by a knife-weilding individual. It is at this moment that Jake begins realises his mortality towards pointless deaths, ironically deciding to stay as a mercenary.
Bef. January 4Editar
Adam's family becomes concerned that Kijuju is a dangerous place after he mentions several instances of finding the corpses of dogs on the ground.
Despite protest from his mother and father, Adam chooses to head back to Kijuju due to the salary. Returning to Kijuju, Adam notices the local butcher talking to "a man in a turban". First concluding that the two are collecting animal remains for sale as meat, Adam quickly becames more and more convinced that they are responsible for the anti-foreigner graffiti, later even suspecting them of arming for a revolution.
Adam sees a man in sunglasses in the bar during a date with the blond woman - who finally tells him her name. This man offends him with remarks like, "Foreigners should be thrown out of our land!" and "We will take back our town!". Numerous people in the bar begin fighting each other over the man's words.
Adam and Allyson wake up after a night of cowering out of view of the window. She decides that she and her boyfriend should leave Kijuju before it is too late. Adam stays behind.
Adam uploads "Lost Friends." In it he discovers one of his "drinking buddies" from the mines -who was "transferred" to another work site a month ago- was among the crowd of Majini villagers in the assembly listening to the man in sunglasses' words against foreigners.
By now the Majini have completed the scaffolding in Kijuju, which is christened by the public execution of a foreigner. Adam witnesses a Majini attack another man, briefly glimpsing as the attacker tries to implant a Las Plagas parasite into the other. Elsewhere on his walk around Kijuju he witnesses savage beatings and a dog hosting the parasite.
Alysson's hotel is attacked by a mob of angry Kijujuans who drag away several non-natives. Alysson escapes the group and takes shelter at Adam's house. She becomes distressed once the Agitator Majini begins another of his xenophobic rallies.
Allyson leaves Adam alone in his hotel room to find a way out of the city, leaving him bemused on why she'd risk being attacked outside.
The armed forces construct a wall to stop the infected Kijujuans from leaving; the Kijujuans on the inside meanwhile have descended so far into anarchy that they publicly commit murder. Adam urges anyone on the internet to call for help.
Allyson leaves Adam during the night.
- Chris and Sheva arrive in Kijuju.
- Reynard Fisher is executed.
- Allyson is killed by BSAA members Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar after a Type 2 Plagas takes over her body and attacks the two.
- Alpha team is brutally butchered by an Uroborus creature. The creature is later incinerated by Chris and Sheva.
- Delta team arrives to reinforce the two.
- BSAA Delta Team (except Josh Stone) is killed by a Ndesu.
- Adam uploads his final blog "Help at Last!," to his blog page, early in the morning. In it, he recalls the arrival of the BSAA from the previous day.
- Chris and Sheva travel the marshlands and encounter Plaga-infected Ndipaya tribesmen.
- The Oil refinery is destroyed.
- Ricardo Irving is killed.
- Chris and Sheva explore the ruins of the once-great Ndipaya Kingdom.
- Jill Valentine is rescued by Chris and Sheva.
- After emerging from the Underground Laboratory, Chris and Sheva board the tanker following Excella and Wesker.
- Excella Gionne is killed.
- Albert Wesker is killed.
- Captain Josh Stone and Jill Valentine arrive via helicopter and rescue Chris and Sheva, thus ending their mission.
Fighting between the government and secessionists escalates into a civil war in the Eastern Slav Republic after President Svetlana Belikova begins harsh-repression of the secessionists in the hopes of claiming their region's natural resources.
Sometime in 2010 the terrorist group"Neo-Umbrella" is founded by Carla Radames.
Eastern Slav civil war - The anti-government insurgents succeed in acquiring bio-weapons, which they use against Svetlana Belikova's forces.
In this year the Global Bioterror Attacks begin.
Edonia Bioterror Attack
December 24th, 2012Editar
BSAA operatives Ben Airhart, Carl Alfonso, Finn Macauley & Andy Walker were all killed by a C-Virus needle bomb throwed by Carla Radames and changed into Chrysalids and mutated into Napad's.
A US Navy submarine goes missing after reporting an attack by an unidentified entity.
Ada Wong attacks the submarine Simmons told her to go to. She learns of an attack that will happen in two days time.
After six months of searching Eastern Europe, Piers Nivans and a number of other B.S.A.A. operatives finally find AWOL Captain Chris Redfield, a drunked wreck of his former self who has forced himself to forget his anti-terrorism career.
Jake Muller and Sherry Birkin escape from a Neo-Umbrellalabbut are later captured again and put into the underground facility. BSAA Operative Marco Rose was killed by Carla Radames and BSAA Operatives Jeff, Keaton and Reid were all killed by the Iluzja. Chris enraged by this continues his search for Ada, who is actually Carla. They eventually find Carla, on a ship owned by Neo-Umbrella, where she tells her plan to spread the C-virus world wide. She is then shot by Derek C. Simmons men. Chris and Piers head to attempt to stop the missle which they fail.
Meanwhile, Ada finds Carla body, only to find that she infected herself with the virus. Ada defeats Carla and goes to finish off Simmons.
Leon tells Chris that Jake and Sherry have been kinapped. Chris and Piers find them and let them escape while they fight a B.O.W. Haos. Piers infects himself with the C-virus to save Chris and decides to stay behide in the sinking facility.Jake and Sherry are persued by Ustanak which they finally defeat.
Leon and Helena fight Simmons with Ada. Simmons is defeated, where Leon and Helena escape by helicopter left by Ada, while Ada destroys Carla's work and escapes by unknown means.
Leon and Helena are at the grave of Deborah Harper and she is forgiven for her involement in the attacks. Chris is seen at the bar where he was on June 29th. He continues his career as a BSAA captain. Sherry is on board a plane where Jake sends a message that he is selling his blood for $5. He is later seen in the middle-east fighting B.O.W.s.
Erro de citação: existem marcas
<ref>, mas nenhuma marca